Thursday, 11 February 2016

Sad! Two PHCN Staff Electrocuted To Death While Working On An Electric Pole In Lagos (Photo)

This tragic incident took place as a NEPA man was trying to repair the power issue affecting a street, the man got electrocuted in the process then his other colleague climbed the pole as well to rescue him but was electrified too. They both died at the scene.
So sad! may their soul rest in peace. more photos below from the scene..

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...